What to expect from the new help and support centre Member (and non-member) enquiries are a fundamental part of what we do at the RCSLT. We take each enquiry ...
About the project
The digital service design project is an ambitious effort to use digital to remake the RCSLT service for current members, prospective members and staff. We will look to understand, and design, how digital can be used to create a better experience of interacting with the RCSLT across its website, membership process, events and more. Ultimately we hope to improve the lives of people with SLCN needs by supporting SLT’s with the tools, knowledge, learning and networking opportunities that help to raise the level of the practice.
What are we doing?
We formed a blended team, including representatives of key departments at the RCSLT, and members of digital agency We Are Friday.
Together, we will be:
- Interviewing stakeholders across the RCSLT
- Interviewing current RCSLT members
- Analysing existing data (website analytics, etc.)
- Gathering and analysing strategic documents and plans from the organisation
- Creative collaborative workshops in which we draw possible future experiences for RCSLT members
- Validating these possible experiences with members and RCSLT stakeholders
Big changes are coming! As part of the RCSLT’s digital transformation, a new vibrant community area will replace Basecamp. The new area will feature an enhanced CPD diary and an easy-to-use ...
Since our last update, we’ve been busy designing and preparing the new website – and it’s been quite a ride! As well as auditing and improving the information on ...